Employers must provide adequate Supervision for their operatives in compliance with their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
They must ensure that supervisors and managers are aware of their responsibilities to both the company and to those they supervise. This course is conducted over two days and concludes with a written test.
Who should attend
This 2 day course is for those who already have the Site Manager’s Safety Training Scheme certificate to refresh their skills and to improve their awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues which has been established by new legislation, and new working practices.
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Accidents & First Aid
- Monitoring Health & Safety
- Fire Prevention/Control & Other Emergencies
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Occupational Health
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Manual Handling
- Health & Safety Communication
- Environmental and Waste Management
- November 11th – 12th 2019
- March 24th – 25th 2020
- November 9th – 10th 2020
Selwood Suite, Maple House, Queensway Business Park, Queensway, Telford, TF1 7UL
or On Site.
£295 (+ VAT)
Note: On successful completion of the course (including a theoretical test) delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance. CITB registered companies are eligible for grant assistance.
11th November 2019
Maple House Business Centre, Queensway Business Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7UL