Employers must provide adequate Supervision for their operatives in compliance with their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
They must ensure that supervisors are aware of their responsibilities to both the company and to those they supervise. This course is conducted over two days and concludes with a written test.
They must ensure that supervisors are aware of their responsibilities to both the company and to those they supervise. This course is a refresher to the two day SSSTS course and is conducted over one day and concludes with a written test.
Who should attend
This 1 day course is for those who already have the Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme certificate to refresh their skills and to improve their awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues which has been established by new legislation, and new working practices.
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Occupational Health
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations Accidents & First Aid
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Fire Prevention/Control & Other Emergencies
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Protective Equipment