Employers must provide adequate Supervision for their operatives in compliance with their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
They must ensure that supervisors are aware of their responsibilities to both the company and to those they supervise. This course is conducted over two days and concludes with a written test.
Who should attend
Supervisors, Team Leaders and Foreman as well as those persons who may deputise for Managers or Supervisors. This course will also provide assistance to those persons about to take the CSCS Supervisors Health and Safety Test.
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Occupational Health
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Accidents & First Aid
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Fire Prevention/Control & Other Emergencies
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Protective Equipment
- September 9th – 10th 2019
- February 3rd – 4th 2020
- October 5th – 6th October
Maple House Business Centre or On site
£275 (+ VAT)
Note: On successful completion of the course (including a theoretical test) delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance. CITB registered companies are eligible for grant assistance.
Maple House Business Centre, Queensway Business Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7UL