The Health and Safety Service Limitedcan assist companies in complying with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation through the use of our Member Service.
We offer assistance via the provision of an experienced professional consultancy service able to provide continuous advice and guidance at minimal expenditure to yourselves. Our members will be allocated a Health & Safety Advisor who will be available via telephone helpline, mobile and/or email and should provide an immediate answer to queries – where enquiries require further investigation our aim is to provide an answer within 24 hours of receipt.
All levels of membership include:
- Review of existing health and safety systems and practices
- Annual review of Safety Policy
- Practical and jargon free advice on Health and Safety issues
- Use of our name to assure your customers you receive professional advice
- FREE Newsletters on the latest developments in Health and Safety Legislation & Training issues
- Assistance in the reporting of accidents/incidents to the enforcing authorities
- Telephone and Email advice available 0800 to 2000 hours Monday – Friday.
- Emergency advice is also available outside of these hours
This is for the employer who has the general health and safety functions in place, such as policy documents and risk assessments. This grade of membership provides health and safety advice via email, telephone helpline & mobile and will also provide one site survey that includes a full written report outlining the current state of the client with regards to health and safety legislation.
This grade of membership provides all of the services included in the Premier membership grade plus the provision of a generic policy document and up to four on site visits during the period of membership to deal with any health and safety issues that may arise. This level of service allows for a more responsive ‘steering’ of the company’s health and safety decisions and allows the policy document to be amended in line with the company’s changing health and safety systems.
This provides all the services of the Executive membership but allows for a monthly site consultation. In addition a one day health and safety awareness course is included to assist the organisation in achieving a positive behavioural change that will help to implement health and safety systems throughout the company.