Following the recent changes to the CSCS Green Card (Labourer Card) delegates have been advised that one route they could follow to gain their card is to undertake this course, combined with the Specialist Labourer Test.
Employers must provide adequate training for their operatives in compliance with their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
They must ensure that all employees are aware of their responsibilities to both the company and to others. This one day course concludes with a written test.
Who should attend
Employees who have not yet received basic health and safety training or those persons requiring refresher training.
- Accident Statistics and prevention
- Health & Safety at Work etc Act
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR)
- Fire Safety
- Work at Height
- Noise & Vibration
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Manual Handling Operations
- Safety Signs & Signals
- November 27th 2017
- March 5th 2018
- September 5th 2018
Maple House Business Centre or On site
Note: On successful completion of the course (including a theoretical test) delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
£150 (+ VAT)
Maple House Business Centre, Queensway Business Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7UL