Employers must provide adequate Supervision for their operatives in compliance with their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
They must ensure that supervisors and managers are aware of their responsibilities to both the company and to those they supervise. This course is conducted over five days and there are both pre-course exercises and a number of case studies throughout. Marks from the case studies contribute toward the final assessment
Who should attend
This 5 day course is intended to provide in depth knowledge to Site Managers and Supervisors and those people involved in the management of sub contractors in the Building and Civil Engineering industries.
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Accidents & First Aid
- Monitoring Health & Safety
- Fire Prevention/Control & Other Emergencies
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Occupational Health
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Manual Handling
- Health & Safety Communication
- Environmental and Waste Management
- 2018 dates to be confirmed
Maple House Business Centre or On site
£585 (+ VAT)
Note: On successful completion of the course (including a theoretical test) delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance. CITB registered companies are eligible for grant assistance.
Maple House Business Centre, Queensway Business Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7UL